Identifying potential accommodation is a requirement under federal regulations. Get your standard operating procedure in place and effectively manage disabled employees in the workplace to avoid expensive litigation.
- Learn how to create a solid standard operating procedure for responding to employees and applicants who provide enough information to an HR manager or a supervisor so they know or they should have known of the need for a potential accommodation.
- Know what is and is not a potential reasonable accommodation under ADA.
- How to determine if the accommodation identified is ‘reasonable’?
- What are the factors for evaluating potential reasonable accommodations are, and how to reasonably accommodate Qualified Individuals?
- Understand the process for confirming disability, identifying accommodations, and confirming the employee's a Qualified Individual with a Disability.
- 1 hour of on-demand video training
- One year access
- Available online 24x7
- 1 Q&A session
- Learn anytime, anywhere
- Assessment quiz
- Companion guide
- 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® SHRM-SCP®
About this CourseFREE PREVIEW
Bonus: Integrated Medical Leave & Accommodation Management System™ Welcome
ADA Accommodation Research Course Companion
Course Transcript: ADA Accommodation Research
Lesson 1 - ADA Accommodation Research
ADA Accommodation Research Assessment
Take the training, if you are dissatisfied with the depth and breadth of knowledge after your first training, simply ask and we’ll send you 100% money back. All we ask for is evidence that you’ve taken the training and attempted to complete the self-assessment quiz.
Beth is recognized as a leading authority in FMLA/ADA HR compliance with over 27 years of in-the-trenches experience. She has been helping companies implement FMLA/ADA regulations since they were originally enacted in the early 90s’. She is a sought after subject matter expert providing expert testimony for litigations and lawsuits.
Beth De Lima’s CV