Failing to implement CFRA in compliance with state regulations can lead to expensive litigation. It may also impact the dates when the leave starts, the healthcare benefits, and other things that might be in your company policy and union contracts. This is your opportunity to take control and effectively manage the leave designation process. You will get a solid overview of the CFRA challenges and build a foundation for implementing the Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodations Management System™ in your organization.
- How to identify who is eligible under California regulations
- Manage eligibility, designation, and extensions to leaves
- How do you retroactively designate a medical leave?
- Compliance requirements for eligibility notices.
- Strategies for obtaining a medical certificate and ongoing medical certification.
- What do you do if a medical certificate is not provided?
- Get clarification on paid leave, healthcare and job protection.
- How do deal with intermittent and reduced work-schedule leaves.
- How to handle CFRA with Workers' Comp?
- Managing extensions and exceeding
- How do you deal with issues related to job restoration and separation?
This training is a part of the California Medical Leave and Accommodation Management Specialist Certification Course.
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video training
- One year access
- Available online 24x7
- 1 Q&A session
- Learn anytime, anywhere
- Assessment quiz
- Companion guide
- 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® SHRM-SCP®
About this CourseFREE PREVIEW
Bonus: Integrated medical Leave and Accommodation System™
CFRA Designation (CA CFRA) Course Companion
Course Transcript: CFRA Designation
Lesson 1: Determining an Employer’s and Employee’s Eligibility
Lesson 2: How to Properly Designate Under CFRA
Lesson 3: Managing Extensions & Exceeding
CFRA Designation Assessment
Take the training, if you are dissatisfied with the depth and breadth of knowledge after your first training, simply ask and we’ll send you 100% money back. All we ask for is evidence that you’ve taken the training and attempted to complete the self-assessment quiz.
Beth is recognized as a leading authority in FMLA/ADA HR compliance with over 27 years of in-the-trenches experience. She has been helping companies implement FMLA/ADA regulations since they were originally enacted in the early 90s’. She is a sought after subject matter expert providing expert testimony for litigations and lawsuits.
Beth De Lima’s CV