Gain confidence in how the Essential Function Job Description is used and when to address the employee's need for FMLA, Pregnancy Disability, Worker's Comp, or the other related leave and accommodation challenges.
- What is Essential versus Marginal Function and how to thoroughly review job roles to determine Essential versus Non-essential Functions.
- How to compose compliant Essential Function Job task statements for all your job functions.
- How to be clear about what you want to include in the Essential Function Job Description and understand what those specific parts of an Essential Function Job Description are.
- How to perform an Essential Function Job Analysis and the importance of a valid, useful, and objective Essential Function Job Description.
- How Essential Function Job Description relates to a professional HR response for and about ADA accommodations in your workplace so the medical provider can effectively understand the Physical and Mental requirements regarding how the job functions are normally performed.
- Development and amendment of an Essential Function Job Description for you specifically with ADA accommodations and related medical leaves and state and federal regulations.
- A valuable free resource to assist you in developing Essential Function Job Descriptions.
- Specific strategies now for confirming the integrity of the Physical and Mental Job Function requirements for performing the Essential Functions of the job.
- How to potentially modify them as an accommodation when you are working with an employee during that Good Faith Interactive Meeting process.
- 1.5 hours of on-demand video training
- One year access
- Available online 24x7
- 1 Q&A sessions
- Learn anytime, anywhere
- Assessment quiz
- Companion guide
- 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® SHRM-SCP®
About this CourseFREE PREVIEW
Bonus: Integrated Medical Leave & Accommodation Management System™ Welcome
Essential Function Job Description Course Companion
Course Transcript: Essential Junction Job Description Development (USA)
Lesson 1 - The Impact of the Essential Function Job Description (EFJD) on the Employee Life Cycle and the 5 Key Components of an EFJD
Lesson 2 - What are the Essential Functions and Performing the Essential Functions Job Analysis
Lesson 3 - Amending the Job Description and Value of the Essential Functions Job Analysis
Essential Function Job Description Development Assessment
Take the training, if you are dissatisfied with the depth and breadth of knowledge after your first training, simply ask and we’ll send you 100% money back. All we ask for is evidence that you’ve taken the training and attempted to complete the self-assessment quiz.
Beth is recognized as a leading authority in FMLA/ADA HR compliance with over 27 years of in-the-trenches experience. She has been helping companies implement FMLA/ADA regulations since they were originally enacted in the early 90s’. She is a sought after subject matter expert providing expert testimony for litigations and lawsuits.
Beth De Lima’s CV